Welcome to Cruise Car!
Next Generation of American Premium Low Speed Vehicles
Cruise Car offers a wide variety of low speed vehicles and is recognized as the global industry leader and innovator of Solar Canopy technology. All Cruise Cars meet strict quality control standards, include only premium components, and are constructed utilizing strong, yet light, corrosive-resistant aluminum.
The Cruise Car portfolio includes:
- Light Utility Vehicles: The M and R series fill a wide range of facility applications. Street-legal low speed vehicle upgrade available.
- 4 -12 Passenger Transports: Used worldwide for multiple low speed transportation and shuttle needs
- Para-Transit / Medic Series: ADA approved wheelchair transports and a variety of
medic vehicles are hand-crafted to meet specific needs.
- Trailers: Custom made 8-21 Passenger trailers. Built to order.
- Custom Shop: Worlds largest custom in house fabrication facility. All creative ideas are welcome and every vehicle is manufactured to serve a specific application. Hundreds of accessories are available.
- Sunray Solar Canopies: We offer a variety of shapes and sizes to fit many of the most popular golf cart manufacturer’s vehicles to convert them to solar.
- Gas Engine Upgrade: Powerful gas engines available as an option on all Cruise Car vehicles.
- Propane: This innovative and eco-friendly option upgrades the gas engine and allows the vehicle to operate utilizing a clean fuel.
- Golf Cart Parts: Cruise Car carries a wide range of new, refurbished and used golf cart parts for all major brands.
Cruise Car is proud to be on the forefront of environmentally responsible Zero Emission Vehicle (ZEV) technologies. Cruise Car electric vehicles offer a cleaner, quieter alternative to gas without sacr
Fleet buyers worldwide trust the Cruise Car Brand. Customers include all Military/Government Agencies, 5 Star Resorts, Leading Universities, Parks & Recreation Facilities and Private Communities etc…