Congratulations to Robins AFB in their purchase of a fleet of gas powered Cruise Cars built to custom specifications. All are built with an Aluminum fabrication to avoid common rust and corrosion and are equipped with a special Kawasaki 4-cycle engine. The cabs are a custom designed with Aluminum welded one-piece construction and powder coated in gray. Sliding tempered side windows and a custom pop up air flow system was incorporated to keep occupants cool. Removable 4 doors include custom stainless steel latches complete these unique vehicles.
Congratulations to Robins AFB!
- President Obama Endorses Energy Efficient Companies May 12, 2014
- Cruise Car from Above… March 26, 2014
- Electric Firetruck by Cruise Car March 14, 2014
- Cruise Car Wins Contract to Supply Custom Low Speed Vehicles for California Prisoner Education January 28, 2014
- Veteran Affairs Department chooses Cruise Car October 8, 2013